2¾″ Premier Red Aluminum Oxide Stick-On Rolls
Stick-On Rolls have an adhesive backing to eliminate slip and increase cut efficiency. Rolls can be easily cut to adhere to many shapes for detailed sanding. For superior comfort and efficiency use with our 2¾” Stick-On Hand Sanding Pad.
Features & Benefits
• P-grade, heat-treated, aluminum oxide abrasive.
• Consistent scratch pattern and finish.
• Full resin bond system
• Improved grain adhesion and longest life.
• Unique fiber-reinforced, B-weight latex-saturated backing.
• 50%-60% improvement in tear strength, superior resistance to delamination.
• Flexible – can be wet.
• PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) backing.
• Special, undyed stearate oversize and an open coat
• Superior load resistance and extended life – no color transfer to work.
In-stock grits and roll lengths:
80 Grit: 1yd, 5yds & 25yds
120 Grit: 1yd, 5yds, 25yds, & 30yds
180 Grit: 1yd, 5yds, 25yds, & 45yds
220 Grit: 1yd, 5yds, 25yds, & 45yds
400 Grit: 1yd, 5yds, 25yds, & 45yds
600 Grit: 1yd, 5yds, 25yds, & 45yds
** New Packaging Available **
• Variety Pack: 80, 120, 180, 220, 400, & 600 grit. Each 1yrd long.
• 6 yd packs of the following grits: 80, 120, 180, 220, 400, & 600.
9″ x 11″ Premier Red Aluminum Oxide Sheets
Full sheets offering all the same characteristics as our Stick-On Rolls.
• Superior load resistance and extended life
• Consistent scratch pattern
• No color transfer
Available by the sheet or full sleeve in the following grits:
80, 120, 180, 220, 400, 600, 800, 1200
Full sleeves quantities
80 grit – 50 sheets
120-1200 grit – 100 sheets
EZ TOUCH Sanding Sponges
EZ Touch sanding sponges are specially designed for hard-to-reach areas. These sponges are coated with a high performance abrasives and a waterproof bond so they can be used wet or dry. They can be used on a variety of materials – wood, metal, glass, and composites.
EZ Touch contour sponges are designed to give needed flexibility for hand sanding. Their conform-ability allows you to generate a superior finish and they can be used instead of scuff pads or waterproof sheets.
• For hand sanding and uniform finishing
• Superior flexibility
• Ideal for Wood Turners
Available Grits:120 – 1500
Medium, Fine, Super Fine, Ultra Fine, Mircro Fine
White Fibratex Pad – 6″ x 9″
Excellent for removing lodged particles left from sanding. Use after cleaning first with the Ultra fine pad and before applying Bush Oil.
• Non abrasive
• Use wet or dry
Gray Fibratex Pad – 6″ x 9″
Excellent for removing lodged particles left from sanding and rubbing out of top-coats. Use after final sanding is complete and before applying Bush Oil.
• Ultra fine: silicon carbide abrasive
• Use wet or dry